Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sedona - A Very Cool Quilt Pattern

SewKindofWonderful has lots of very cool patterns and books. I've made 5 and have several in progress. The one I'm starting soon and will be hosting a Quilt Along for is Sedona.


I am so excited about this quilt - there are 2 layout options available in the pattern and one more on the SKW website. I haven't yet decided which layout I want to do - its either going to be the sky or the medallion. I love the colors in both these layouts. A trip to the LQS next week may be on the agenda.

The 11 motifs are fresh and use a combination of curve and straight piecing and have cool names such as slide rock, stepping stones, desert bloom, arches, chicken points, cool beans, reflection, ribbon, pole star, horizon, and trading box. What's not to love???


For the QAL I'll be providing tips on each motif. Check back here for the videos and info. If you want to join in, comment here or send me an email at djps1957@gmail.com. You can get this pattern at my Etsy shop, SewKindofWonderful, your local quilt shop, or Amazon. 

Curiousness Rules!




2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments. Chime in!