- Make a self portrait quilt (real and caricature)
- Do a pictorial quilt (my cat Marko in a bowl)
- Go on a quilt cruise
- Make a Kaffe Fassett fabric quilt
- Go to the Houston Quilt Show
- Go to Sisters Oregon outdoor quilt show
- Make a black and white quilt
- Hand quilt a quilt
- Make a Paula Nadelstern Kaleidoscope quilt
- Design and make a Kansas-named-block sampler quilt
- Learn EQ-7
- Make a crazy quilt
- Travel around the country and make travel inspired quilts
- Blog about my quilting experiences
I have tons of other quilts I want to make and workshops to take, but these are the special once (OK maybe twice) in a lifetime events.
Every day is a good day if I'm quilting!