Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

When I was a kid, my favorite part of Christmas Day was after opening presents and before a laid back dinner of scrumptious leftovers from our large family meal on Christmas Eve.

My Dad had a fantastic Danish black leather chair in our living room. It sat against the wall and next to where Mom put up the silver Christmas tree (and later a real one and then later an artificial green one). I would bring all my presents and make myself a little cave behind my Dad's chair and just look at and play with all my gifts, appreciating each one and it's giver.

Today, in honor of that childhood tradition, I am going to go downstairs and make a little cave of my toys and gifts bought by me and for me this last year (machines and fabric) and I'm going to look at them, play with them, and appreciate how blessed I am.

Call me when its time to heat up the leftovers!

With Much Love for my Friends, Family and Sewing Sisters this holiday season and always,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Chime in!