Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sewing and Shopping . . . On The Road

Today I am on the road . . actually, on the road, in the sky, waiting in the airport, and now in the hotel. I am on a job for CQL in Jackson Mississippi. I got into town early enough to make a quick trip to Bernina Sewing Etc. The ladies were so nice and the shop is wonderful. 
Angela really liked Atkinson's Design's Popsicle Sticks pattern - I had not seen it before and love the twist on the rail fence.

I have been working for CQL for a little over 5 years and wherever I go I buy a FQ in either blue or brown. I'm not sure what pattern I'll make yet, but I am gathering a nice selection of FQs. Here is what I added today.


Of course I also picked up a few very cool B&Ws.



 While watching Cupcake Wars and Chopped on the TV (no network TV at home, so I soak up cooking shows when on the road), I am working on GMFG. What bliss! The only thing missing is my DH!
From Jackson Mississippi,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Chime in!